Star Control: Origins
Explore a living galaxy filled with alien civilizations, new and exotic worlds, pulse pounding combat, and a deep, rich history that is yours to unravel!
After two decades, a new Star Control game is coming! Star Control: The Ur-Quan masters brought you a rich universe with the malevolent Kohr-ah, the mysterious Orz, and the cowardly Spathi. Star Control: The Kessari Quadrant took you to a whole new part of the galaxy to confront the Eternal ones. Now, Star Control: Origins asks you to save the Earth itself while unraveling the mystery of the multiverse.
Pre-order the game at a discount and gain access to the private Super Melee beta, where you can battle other players online in your own customized fleets.
Get 10% off when you buy direct from us. You’ll get a Steam key to add to your library and can start playing right away!
Star Control Bundle
Get Origins, The Ur-Quan Masters, and Kessari Quadrants at a discount.
- Gather Allies
- Interact with aliens, both malicious and absurd. Do you trust them, Captain?
- Explore the Universe
- Traverse a living universe that frankly can't believe you're flying around in that...thing.
- Adventure to New Worlds
- Navigate through thousands of planets in a universe that has a deep history spanning back hundreds of thousands of years.
- Create Unqiue Starships
- Design your own ships or download them from Steam to build fleets and take them into combat in Super Melee!
- Discover Amazing Secrets
- Travel across exotic and amazing worlds searching for relics, Precursor artifacts, and treasures.
- Join the Process
- Interact directly with the development team, post your ideas, and be part of something amazing!
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 4 GB RAM, Video card with at least 1GB of video memory, 12 GB available space, DirectX Compatible Sound Card.
- Windows 10 64-bit, Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 8 GB RAM, Video card with 2GB of video memory, 12 GB available space, DirectX Compatible Sound Card.
*Star Control: Origins will be unavailable to play until the closed beta becomes available in late 2017. Steam is required to play this game, unless purchased from GOG.com.